HASTINGS FAMILY DAY CARE
Family Day Care provides a unique alternative to traditional centre-based care, offering a creative learning environment designed to support every stage of your child’s growth and development.
Hastings Family Day Care caters for young babies through to pre-teens providing care and education in a safe, secure and stimulating home environment.
Our qualified Family Day Care Educators are trained to use their understanding of a child’s individual strengths and interests to allow children to learn through play and exploration.
For parents, Hastings Family Day Care understands busy lives and knows that flexibility is key to the wellbeing of parents and children.
For children, Hastings Family Day Care provides the opportunity to develop in a secure, small group environment and mix with diverse ages and cultures, which is a great way to nurture social skills and build self-esteem and confidence.
The benefits of sending your child to Hastings Family Day Care include:
- A maximum seven children to one Educator (no more than 4 under school age)
- An emphasis on individual learning and education
- Educators are registered with nationally accredited Family Day Care Scheme
- Hours of care are flexible and can be arranged to match each family’s child care needs
- Working with the same Educator to build a relationship and a stable routine for your child
- Government Child Care Subsidy is available
Care can be provided during standard work hours, before/after school, during school holidays and, in some circumstances, overnight and weekends.
“My daughter has been attending Hastings Family Day Care now for most of the year. She is our first child and we were hesitant sending her to any form of day care. Now we cannot imagine her being cared for by anyone better qualified than her Educator.”